Marriage Ceremonies in the Hunter valley & surrounds
- Wedding ceremonies
- Committment ceremonies (not legally binding)
- Services include a rehearsal prior to the ceremony
- A range of ceremony content, readings, etc., is available to share
- Equipment such as PA systems etc., can be arranged
- Translator services can be provided
My services will be provided in accordance with the Code of Practice for Marriage Celebrants, which is set by the Australian Government Attorney-General’s Department.
Your ceremony will be conducted to meet all of the legal requirements of the Marriage Act, 1961.
All administration, correspondence, and lodging of paperwork is included in my services.